Sunday, April 4, 2010

Missing a key ingredient.

A crucial step in most baby-making formulas is currently missing in our lives.

Sex.

I have not had sex with my husband in almost 4 weeks (not counting the one time we fooled around in the middle of the night last week, it didn't ever get wrapped up). I can say with almost certainty, that's a record.
We're both getting a little burnt out and when one is ready and raring to go, the other isn't feeling it, etc. J was sick, AF showed up, and then we adopted a puppy... there is always something.

There are some days when I'm just so tired that sex sounds like a chore. That's awful to say, but I hope it is just a phase. Another side effect of our IF battle.

Just another reason that I am looking forward to our vacation.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you need a vacation! GL with the puppy...pips please!

    ReplyDelete