Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Up and Down

Every day, hour, minute I switch between hopeful and scared. I spend my time analyzing every twinge. I've been trying to keep myself distracted and focus on other things. Frankly, I'm not very good at it.

I've spotted off and on which is never fun to see.

I analyze and over analyze everything. Do I feel gross because I'm pregnant? Miscarrying? Gas?

Basically, the roller coaster continues it's up and down, up and down.

Neither of us have a gut feeling what tomorrow will bring. Of course, we know what we want. We know what we're praying for. J and I are both really hoping for answers tomorrow. Something definitive so that we can stop this torture.

Thank you again and again for your thoughts and prayers.

3 comments:

  1. Right now, you're pregnant...for sure very pregnant with those beta numbers. Damn that rollercoaster!!! Ugh! Thinking boutchya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh, I cant' believe you're stuck in this in-between place. Hopefully it will all be worth it and you'll be definitively pregnant with a healthy pregnancy tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fingers crossed for you all..

    ReplyDelete