My dear e-friend Rotty played a game on her blog called 5 Questions. She asked me five random questions and I am to answer them here. If you feel like playing along, leave me a comment and I will ask you five questions and the whole mess of shenanigans can continue, mmkay?
Here it goes:
1) if you could dispose of one celebrity to never be seen or heard from again, who would it be? and why? The one celebrity I cannot stand is 'Speidi'. Okay, they are technically two people (Heidi and Spencer Pratt), but they each only have half a brain, and that's being generous, so together they shouldn't count as any more than one person. They just drive me nuts. They are just like every other famousfornogooddamnreason people out there. Go away and do something productive with your life!
2) what movie can make you cry no matter how often you watch it? Marley and Me and The Notebook. Every. Damn. Time.
3) if you could be 1 animal for a day, what would you be? It isn't very original, but I think I'd be a large bird of some kind. Flying around sounds like fun. Or a dolphin. I love the water and doing tricks and swimming around would be fun too!
4) coffee, tea, or other? whats your morning drink of choice? In the morning I usually drink milk. I sadly had to give up the coffee about a year and a half ago. It doesn't agree with my tummy. I only have it occassionally now. I do love tea, especially oolong (Chinese) tea. Yumm.
5) what is your favorite time of year? spring, summer, winter, fall? why? It is almost a tie between summer and winter. I'm not a big fan of the cloudy/rainy spring and fall. I love winter because I like to snowboard. It means the holiday season and spending time with my family. But, summer takes the cake. The days are long and the sun just brings out a better mood. There is camping and cook outs. My anniversary and birthday are both in the summer. We typically travel in the summer. The only thing about summer I would change? I wish that I could have summer vacation like in my school days.
There you have it, a little bit more about me. Go ahead and take your turn!