Monday, June 22, 2009

Ovulation?

Well, there was a dip in my chart yesterday! Even with my crappy chart, it was still a dip. My temp was still low, but slightly higher, this morning too.

Last night on two seperate occassions I felt this twinge/cramp on my lower left. Only one other time since the start of this process have I felt this (but I noted it being on the right side). It's possible that I have ovulated. Crappy chart or not, maybe I'm not broken? Maybe we've just had 9 months of bad timing? (If you knew me, and my shitty luck, this would not surprise you.)

If I did in fact ovulate, we had pretty good timing sexwise. Hmmm... At this point, who knows! But, it'll be a long two weeks while we wait to find out!

1 comment:

  1. SQUEEEEEEEEE...okay..chart stalking for S has officially started!

    ReplyDelete