Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Shut it you evil beast!

As some of you may or may not be aware, J and I were in serious puppy debate last week. A lady we knew (friend of a coworker actually...) was GIVING AWAY chocolate lab puppies. Well, we should have listened to the age old saying 'shit or get off the pot' because we missed our chance. All the puppies were adopted in 3-4 days. There were 16 in the litter!

However, I believe someone in our neighborhood did get a puppy last week. Why do I think this? Because said puppy has be howling. Like full-moon, I'm a warewolf, howling. It started at about 6ish yesterday evening and when I woke up at about 1:30 this morning it was at it again. It was all I could do not to march my half naked self up to the bedroom window and give that pup the whatfor. Then I remembered that it isn't the poor puppies fault. Its ignorant, insensitive, thoughtless, parents should bring the damn dog inside. Poor thing.

Maybe it would be happier living at my house? Who wants to go puppy-napping with me?

2 comments:

  1. ::dons black body suit and catwoman screw-me boots::

    I can make puppynapping HAWT ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. suh-WEET!! I will make sure that we have spiked hot cocoa for the mission!

    ReplyDelete