Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Beautiful Evening

It has been a BEAUTIFUL week. Warm, sunny and I can't get enough. Today was about 90! (definitely not common in the NW in June!)

J came home after visiting his dad (who just got home from having surgery) and he was riding his dad's Harley. J does have his own bike. A bike that he, on most days and especially if the weather if favorable, I'm certain he loves more than me. But, he felt like giving the Harley a spin.

After I finished washing my car, he took me for a ride! We drove around the lake and ate at one of our favorite restaurants in our little lake town. We sat out on the patio and ate a couple of delicious salads. We chatted about our days and basked in the evening sun.

After a long mostly-crappy day at work, it was just what the doctor ordered.

I am definitely ready for summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment