Sunday, June 7, 2009

Exhaustion

Well, I'm fairly certain AF will be knocking on my door with her bags in hand any time now. Not only have I been cranky and overly emotional (my poor husband...), but I am TIRED.

I slept about 9 hours last night. I woke up this morning and was only awake for a couple hours before I had my first nap of the day. J watched an entire movie while I slept on him. I was so cozy, I didn't want to get up. But, I was a good wife and dusted myself off, made us lunch, and did some grocery shopping. I wasn't back home for more than 30 minutes before nap #2. J dozed with me this time. It was a nice lazy day. I think I needed that after the busy couple weeks we've had.

It is now just after 8:30 and I am already laying down, about to hit the hay for the night. 4:00am come early folks and that alarm is a bitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment