Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Chart Obsession (Round 974)

Although not as high as yesterday morning, the temp stayed up! The funny part is that if I remove the two really wonky temps (cd 5-6) I get tentative crosshairs on cd9. Even though that would be really early, it would make sense if I hadn't had the lower temps on cd13-14.

Now, if tomorrow's stays up and I continue to throw out cd5&6 I get tentative crosshairs on cd14. This scenerio makes much more sense. Now, the question is, do I throw out cd5&6 for good, or just leave them there and see how it shapes up?

Oh it is going to be a long couple of weeks for my obsessive compulsive self.

1 comment:

  1. I think you should leave your chart alone! Once you start manipulating it then you don't have accurate records when you go to the Dr. If its anovulatory you need to know, likewise with ovulating late etc. I know its hard and I'm a bit (okay a LOT) of a control freak, but you need accurate records. I don't think you have ovulated yet. BE PATIENT! You've come this far! (I know, not what you wanted to hear as well as easier said then done!)

    ReplyDelete