Monday, May 11, 2009

Blah.

That pretty much sums up how I've felt this weekend. Very little energy/motivation, I'm tired, mildly cranky, and a bit of the blues. Blah.

AF showed up Friday afternoon (CD27-EARLY this time!). Not only did she have to show up, but she ruined a completely cute pair of underwear and is making me break out like the 13 year old boy that got called 'pizza face' in middle school. We ladies got the fuzzy end of the lollipop when it comes to this period business. Complete crap I tell you.

Mother's Day was okay. We spent most of the time with my mom and even stopped in to see my SIL and niece. I suppose the reason I didn't enjoy it more is that I just wish it had gone differently. I'm generally pretty good at the gift giving part too. I plan those things in advance and come up with something creative and thoughtful. Instead, J and I were running around on the way to my moms to try and find flowers that didn't look like they were picked at a truck stop. I guess I was just hoping to have a better surprise for them. Poor J said 'I was looking forward to getting you a gift or card today'. Broke my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment