Friday, May 8, 2009

I'm trying not to get my hopes up.

AF is expected anytime the next few days (remember, I don't chart, so this is an estimation). I'm trying not to be one of those crazies that is getting phantom symptoms. I've been doing this for too many months to continue to be fooled. However, a couple of days ago I had some faint spotting (really light pink/brown). Generally I do have a bit of pink/brown discharge before AF (TMI, I know), but usually it is something like spotting in the morning and the show is in full swing by that evening. Well... that was a full 3-4 days before AF should have shown up (CD 24/25) and nothing else has come. Implantation spotting perhaps? The other thing is that I have had crazy CM the last 2 days. I'm not usually all that active in that arena. It's a stretch, I know.

I guess the long and short of it is that I will be testing tomorrow morning. So I'm sure I will be back tomorrow morning or tonight saying that AF showed up. That's just the way it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment