Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Kill Me. Now.

What the eff? ::pant:: Level 2 is just not nice. ::gasp:: J was called back into work for the night, so I decided I would give level 2 a try. After all, I didn't want be humiliated when I inevitably wilted in front of the television. I am currently hating life.

Jillian, if I ever get my hands on your skinny muscly neck I swear to the heavens above that I will wring it until you are lifeless. Do you hear me? I hate you. My thighs hate you, my arms hate you. You are Satan.

Level 2 is crazy hard! I understand that I'm a weenie, but Dear Jesus H. Christ I've sweat like I've never sweat before. I honestly may not be able to do this two days in a row.

I'm going to go crawl in a hole now...

2 comments:

  1. How did you not drown? I mean, I've seen you pretty damn sweaty...

    ReplyDelete
  2. you might have thought I was. there was definitely gasping and flailing limbs...

    ReplyDelete