Sunday, May 17, 2009

Crazy 8's

Crazy 8's
I'm using this from Rotty's blog! I figured since I'd done one survey already, I would make a weekend out of it.

Here are the rules of the game:
-Mention the person that tagged you.
-Complete the following lists of 8's.
-Tag 8 of your wonderful bloggy friends.
-Go tell them you tagged them!


Eight Things I'm Looking Forward To:
1) Breakfast
2) Another M's game on Friday
3) Camping next weekend
4) Summer
5) Getting Pregnant
6) Having a baby
7) The housing market turning around
8) A nap

Eight Things I Did Yesterday:
1) Didn't sleep in (ugh)
2) Watched Greys (how sad was that by the way!?)
3) Had lunch with my parents
4) Went to the beer garden at Pyramid
5) Went to the Mariner's game and watched them lose...
6) Ate my weight in peanuts
7) Made plans to camp with friends next weekend
8) Ate a McFlurry on the way home to soothe my sore throat (we did a lot of cheering at the game!)

Eight Things I Wish I Could Do:
1) Sew - I need a sewing machine!
2) Win the lottery!
3) Travel More
4) Lose the last thirty lbs as 'easily' as I did the first...
5) Find a job I love that pays me what I'm making now
6) Fix my apparently broken lady-bits
7) Be a SAHM
8) Get motivated to clean my house

Eight Shows I watch:
1) Chuck
2) Grey's Anatomy
3) Private Practice
4) 30 Rock
5) Heroes
6) Lost
7) Scrubs
8) Rachael Ray

I'm lazy today, so this is open to all! Have at it girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment