Friday, May 1, 2009

I'm starting to Shred!

Okay, so I know that I reported a disappointing weight loss the morning. However, this afternoon I did my measurements. I took the originals last Wednesday (4/22) when we first started the DVD and I am showing some progress!! I was pretty happy with what I found, so I thought I would share!

Here is the progress (thankfully I'm fairly even on both sides, so I was able to round to the nearest quarter inch):

Calves: -2.5 inches (okay, so I don't think I measured this correctly the first time...)
Thighs: -1 inch
Hips: -.5 inches
Stomach (at belly button): -1.5 inches
Bust: -1 inch
Arms: +.25 inches (damn push-ups...)

Holy progress! Shredding is working! I have to say I'm a little surprised. Pleasantly, of course. GO ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment