Tuesday, July 20, 2010

1WW

We're half way through the dreaded 2week wait. Thankfully this week has gone by pretty quick! It was filled with kitchen updates, a wedding out of town, and of course my anniversary. Plenty to keep me occupied. Lucky for me, week 2 of the 2WW will be filled with more of the same. I've got a busy week at work, a bridal shower and bachelorette party this weekend, and before you know it - we'll be ready for the end; whatever that may be. We're going on a kick ass camping trip near the coast for the last weekend in the month. That means we'll either be celebrating or doing what real campers do - drinking, to drown our sorrows. Let's just hope it's celebrating!

Nothing too exciting to report. I have been feeling a few twinges and light cramps in my ute area in the last day. Gas? Probably. I've also has more crazy CM. I'm trying not to be hyper sensitive to every little thing, but that's the only thing I can note that is different. Just going to continue to report it like I see (I mean feel...) it.

We had a very relaxed anniversary this year. We've been very busy lately and have a lot going on this summer, so we decided not to go away like we typically would. Instead I had the day off to do some relaxing and shopping. We went to a nice, and de-licious, dinner and came home to relax. Not too shabby for a Monday anniversary.

3 comments:

  1. Sounds wonderful. What a great way to keep busy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited for your last week. I hope it passes quickly for you, and I can't wait to hear the good news!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The 2nd week of the 2ww is miserable! I hope it flies by for you!

    ReplyDelete