Monday, July 26, 2010

The one where I over analyze everything.

I don't have any clue what to expect from this cycle. Typically I have a solid feeling one way or the other. I'm either very optimistic (that hasn't happened in awhile) or I just know it isn't our time yet. There is only the rare time where I started so early that I didn't have a chance to prepare any opinion. This cycle? I swing back and forth every 30 seconds or so and that is about how often I'm thinking about it.

My boobs are sore. Typically pregnancy symptom, but also something I usually have as a warning AF is on her way.

I'm 'crampy'. But, it isn't crampy in the traditional period cramp way. Twinges and mild discomfort might be a better way to describe it. Almost like light gas pains, but lower.

::YAWN:: I'm tired. But then again, I'm always tired. Especially since I had a bachelorette party to go to on Saturday.

Cranky Crankersons. Yesterday we got into an argument about arguing. Started out as a discussion regarding what to do with our dogs this weekend (we'll be camping and we're not sure exactly what to do with Harley). It was silly and I couldn't stop thinking about it as I was trying to go to sleep. Why was it such a big deal (at the time) to me?

Other than that I alternate between a calm 'what will be will be' attitude and glaring at the clock bidding it to move faster. Two more days and I'll finally test. I probably could test tomorrow at 12dpo, but I will give it until Wednesday anyway. I've already waited this long.

Now I'm just not sure what to think. Maybe I will focus on making a list of all that things that need doing at work and home so that I will be sufficiently distracted (yeah right) for the next two days.

::deep breath::

Almost there.

5 comments:

  1. I'm holding out hope for you this cycle. The lower gassy pains is a good sign in my opinion vs. typical crampy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Baby dust to you! I commend you for waiting so long to test!! Praying!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hoping you get that BFP Wednesday! Good luck!
    ICLW#40

    ReplyDelete
  4. Every cycle I think this is THE one. This month I'm having all the same symptons you listed (plus the AF zit) and I'm convinced it didn't work. ha! Who knows about the cramps anyways? One BFP I had no cramps, the last one I had lots of them. Even though I know some people who swear they knew they were pregnant the day after sex, I'm starting to not believe them. They've just forgotten how long the 2ww was because they never had to think about it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am really hoping this is a great cycle for you! And you have will power of STEEL for holding out to test!

    ReplyDelete