Wednesday, July 28, 2010

BFN.

Still no AF, but no BFP either. Gotta love limbo land.

I tested this afternoon. I was so busy at work I didn't get a chance to pee before I left and held it all the way home (about another hour), so after about 5.5 hours I figured I had my 'ideal' peeing conditions. We'll continue to hold out hope since AF isn't here.

I have felt very 'off' all day today. I'm not certain that is a sign one way or the other, but I think something is coming. AF, BFP, or maybe a cold or something. Extra tired, cranky, and a sensitive tummy. Regardless, it is definitely my bed time.

Peace, Love, and Pee Sticks,
Mrs. S

4 comments:

  1. Uhg, I wouldn't believe it. Even though you did a fantastic job of holding your pee for over 5 hours...(holy smokes!) I still think you need the FMU (first morning urine) to get the BFP. Remain positive!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I'm sorry you have to wait. Not knowing sucks. I hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Still holding out hope. No AF is still a good sign. Hopefully results were different his morning, or in the morning.

    ReplyDelete