Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Trigger Happy

I came home to this:
And did this:
It was the first time I'd ever given myself a shot and I'm happy to report it wasn't bad at all! I was REALLY nervous. But, I managed it! J was pretty bummed I wouldn't let him do it. So he manned the camera for benefit of you all! Now go ahead and tell me how privileged you feel for getting to see a little tummy chub... go ahead, don't be shy!

Thursday morning the alarms are getting set early and J and I will celebrate the 35 hours mark (just before 36 hours) with a good old fashion romp in the sack. Those of you on the east coast can just go ahead and toast us with your morning coffee, it'll probably be about 6am your time. lol

I finished all of my other chores (including the final touches on the main paint color in the kitchen! Tomorrow is the accent wall.) and now I'm going to spend an evening vegging on the sofa. Wouldn't want to distract those big ol' follies from doing their thing.

2 comments:

  1. Good Luck!! May this be the first and LAST time you have to give yourself a shot :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh I don't check your blog for a couple days and look what I miss! I am crossing EVERYTHING for you my dear! I really really really hope this is it :-)

    ReplyDelete