Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Welcome July ICLW!

I cannot believe it is time for ICLW again! Wow this past month went fast.

This will be my second ICLW week and I am excited! I love reading all of the new blogs in the list and seeing all of the new comments and faces on my blog each day. ICLW has 'introduced' me to SO many more women that are on a similar journey. I am grateful for that feeling of community and a little less isolation.

Check out my 'Dates to Remember' section for a decent recap of our situation. You're also welcome to read June's ICLW Post.

Welcome to the blog if you're new around these parts. Come on in, say hello and stay awhile! And a big hello and hugs for those that are old pals. Happy ICLW!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad I joined ICLW this month - it's my first time and I'm already connecting with so many amazing women. Thanks for the comment on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you're enjoying your second ICLW as much as you (hopefully) did your first!

    Wishing you a speedy journey towards motherhood!

    ICLW
    #41 http://themissruby.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete