Wednesday, July 28, 2010

How do I always manage to screw things up?

Especially simple things like peeing!?

As some of you may know, we have a puppy at home. Most night she does great and sleeps longer than we do. She's lazy and that fits perfectly with our lifestyle. lol. Well, last night at about 1:00 she was crying to go out. So, as I always do, I got up and let them outside. Since I typically get up at least once a night to pee, I multitask and while they're outside doing their thing, I go do mine. When I'm done they're back at the door ready to go back to bed. Last night was no different, I peed while they peed. Damn it! I was supposed to hold it until morning!!!

I didn't even think about it until my alarm went off at 3:50. (Yes, that's when I get up.) I barely had to pee at all! I tested anyway and of course - BFN. We'll see how this evening goes. If I have to hold it for any period of time perhaps I will try this evening. Otherwise - tomorrow morning, before we leave to go camping, I'll try again. Still no AF to speak of, so I'm trying to stay positive.

I manage to juggle prescriptions, injections, doctors appointments, emotional minefields, etc. But I cannot manage the simple task of holding my pee until morning. SHEESH!

2 comments:

  1. Hey the call of nature is a strong one. ;) Especially in the middle of the night. Good luck this evening!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You only have to hold it for 3 to four hours for the concentration to be high enough so don't beat yourself up over it. Try again in the morning! GL

    ReplyDelete