Monday, July 12, 2010

Midcycle Success

Best. Midcycle. Check.

Yup, that's right, I have growing thriving follies down there! Two, that are HUGE compared to any others I've ever had. Ever. Especially since it is only cd12. One on the left and one on the right.

I would like to take a moment of silence. ::moment::

Now: Double WOOT!!

Dr. Wrong (who I may have to admit already needs a new nickname) got right down to dildo cam business. Immediately we found a 18mm follicle on one side and 19ish on the other.

J and I chatted and decided that we wanted to do another timed-sex cycle instead of pursuing the IUI this cycle. It was important that we know that we did all we could to make this as 'natural' as possible. So, we're going it au-natural again this cycle.

We did decide that we were going to trigger again just to have a bit more control over timing. However, not a single pharmacy in our area has it in stock! I will have to wait until tomorrow to pick it up. 36 hours after that and we'll be getting down to business, as they say. (Whoever 'they' is...)

So, here we go! Wish me luck!

3 comments:

  1. WaHooooooooo for big follies!! I'm feeling very positive for you...I just know this will be your cycle. The cycle that worked for me: I had my dildo cam check up and I too had a follie bigger than I had ever had yet. It's a sign. I'm so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thinking positive thoughts and praying!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies! I'm trying to stay focused on the positive. I appreciate your positive thoughts!

    ReplyDelete